There are two ways to change the Sapphire IP camera IP address:
- via IE Browser (if it is using the default IP address)
- via Config Tool software
Use IE Browser to change the Sapphire IP camera ip address
The default IP address is 192.168.1.108. If it is still working, you can login it and change the IP address.
- After Login, go to Setting
- Network > TCP/IP
- change IP address (IP / Subnet Mask / Gateway / DNS are all required)
- Save and Reboot IP camera.
Use ConfigTool to find/modify the IP address
Download and Install the ConfigTool first.
|Sapphire Config Tool||Discover online devices||Sapphire Series||Windows|
|EmPower Config Tool||Discover online devices||EmPower Series||Windows|
- After running the software. Click the Search setting first.
- Make sure enter the correct admin password in here.
- click OK
- Click Refresh, it will search the Local Network and find the devices.
- The result should listed in here.
- If the result is not showing. Please select other Segment Search and specify the IP range.
Then, OK, Refresh it again until you can see the device.
Change the IP address
- Select the device
- Select Modify IP
- Enter the correct IP address information
(Note: if your password is wrong, it wont change the IP address. Make sure top yellow section is fill up correctly)