From the beginning:
- LTS always recommend the customer using the same product series for the installation.
For example: (LTN) with (CMIP IP Camera)
- Mix and match with different product series will cause more time during the installation. For example, the Plug & Play feature will be disable from any LTN NVR. need to set up manually.
- By default, the LTDH camera is set to the H.265. (H.265 / H.264H)
If you got un-support stream type error, that usually means the NVR is only compatible with H.264.
- Strongly Recommend using LTN K series or better model which support H.265.
- Recommend connect LTDH camera to the regular PoE switch, not connect to the built-in PoE.
- You will need more time to set up for the first time if you connect to the built-in PoE on NVR.
- You must have a PC computer with a network cable to manually program it (one at the time) if you have more than 1 IP camera.
Here is the information for how to set up the (LTN) Platinum NVR with the (LTDH) Sapphire IP camera.
For LTN with built-in PoE situation:
Connect Windows PC to the built-in PoE port:
Please connect a PC to the built-in PoE port and set up 2 IP address for the connection.
192.168.188.250 and 192.168.1.250
How to Setup PC with two IP address:
Right click on the Network icon, Open Network & Internet settings.
Open Ethernet Properties,
Select (TCP/IPv4), click Properties. Setup the 1st IP address (for exp: 192.168.188.250), click Advanced. Add the 2nd IP address (192.168.1.250)
Click everything OK when finish.
Note: for all other unspecified setting, just leave it blank. If you don’t need the internet, make sure leave the gateway number empty.
How to adding LTDH IP Camera to the LTN NVR
IP Camera Activation Required
Activate the IP Camera from the Browser:
Open the Browser and enter the IP camera default address: 192.168.1.108
Setup your IP camera password from here and will activate it.
and check the Email address (if your IPC can reach the internet)
Login from the Browser and Change IP address
Setting > Network > TCIP/IP.
Change your IPC ipv4 address to match the NVR camera list address. Make sure no duplicate IP address.
Login NVR from the Browser and assign IP camera
Logon the NVR from the browser.
The Built-in-PoE NVR default address: 192.168.188.1
Configuration > System > Camera Management
Enter the correct address and password & Wait for the connect.
That should be it !!!
If you get the Stream type from the IP camera is not supported error, usually that is related to the video encoding format not support issue. Most older model NVR support the H.264. Therefore, you need go to the IP camera setting (Not the NVR) change from H.265 to H.264H and connect it again.
- Check the IPC Date/ Time. NVR wont update it automatically.
- Motion Detection Checking.
- If you got the unsupport stream type error, please switch it to H.264H.
- Check the recording playback.
- Built-in-PoE won’t support any other network region than .188.xxx
- Channel number limits to CH1-CH16