1. Connect to Ethernet Port 0 with Ethernet cable.
2. Connect cable to PC.
3. Log into the router with 192.168.1.1
4. Run the wizard when prompted.
5. Make a new password and apply.
6. DHCP should now be enabled as well as port 0. Move cable from Port 0 to Port 1. Port 0 is now the WAN port after wizard setup.
Note: No POE power in any of the ports.
The Fiber Optic equivalent router is set up like a normal router. It uses SFP for fiber optics.
Under Firewall settings, go to port forwarding.
Port forwarding -Interface set on Eth 0.
Pick the correct port your device is on to port forward that device.