Video Playback is used to review already recorded events. There are two ways to access video playback.
- Go to the Main Screen and then click Playback in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- The other method is to access it from the Live View screen by clicking the […] More Information button, and then selecting Playback.
- Once you are in the Playback Screen the first thing you will do is Set the Date & Time from the top.
- Select the Device or Camera you wish to play back from Note: PT Cloud account Playback only allows 1 channel, even though the message shows Max 4 cameras.
- Click Playback at the bottom of the screen.
- The buttons for Playback are similar to those from Live View.
- Play/Pause: Will either Play or Pause the current live viewed channel.
- Play All/Pause All: Will either Play or Pause All live view channels.
- Speaker On/Off: Will allow you to either turn Audio On or Off.
- Screen Layout: Will change the screen layout accordingly.
- Digital Zoom: Allows you to digitally zoom in on the current live view scene. NOTE: The image quality WILL drop when digital zoom is used, as it not a true zoom feature.
- Snapshot Picture: Will allow you to take a screenshot of the current live view screen.
- Record Video: Will allow you to start manually recording the scene you are viewing.
- Playback Speed: Sets the speed of the video being played back.
- Video Quality: Allows you to change the quality of the current live view.