- Press (Menu) button, then click Remote Playback.
- Click (Camera Add) Button to select a camera for playback.
- Set the From: and To: dates and time’s to the time’s you would like to playback from.
- Select the Camera you would like to playback from and then hit Start Playback to review your playback.
- Playback Buttons
- From left to right the buttons are as follows: Save Snapshot, Recap Video, Pause, Speed Control, Play/Stop, Speaker, and Digital Zoom.
Note: Recap video button is designed for a short moment backup. Dragging the time line will cause recording to stop. If you try to back up a long period of time, please use a PC to do the backup. Playback Speed Control is based on your network speed. Local network may be able to reach up to 16x speed.