Adding by Searching Online Device:
Choosing Online Device in the drop down menu will let you search your current Wi-Fi network for active LTS devices.
- Choose Online Device from the Drop Down menu.
- Choose your Device from the Device List.
- From here you will see your device information, including its IP Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, and Port. You can Add the device as an IP/Domain or Add Device to LTS Connect Server.
- If Add is selected you will go to the Add Device
- Alias: Device Nickname (already filled in with device IP)
- Address: Device IP (already filled in)
- Port: 8000 (Already filled in)
- User Name: admin (Device Username)
- Device Password: ***** (Device Password)
From there click the Save Icon in the top right corner. The device is now added!
- If Add Device to LTS Connect Server is selected you will go to a screen that shows the Model Number of the Device and the 9 digit serial number after it. Clicking Add will add the device to the LTS Connect account. NOTE: The device must have PT Cloud enabled to be added to the LTS Connect account.
Note: If no devices are found, please double check your Wi-Fi signal or make sure you are connected to the same network as the device you are trying to connect too.