DEVICES – How to add a Device to NVMS7000
The first thing to do after setting up the app is to add your DVR/NVR/IP Camera to NVMS7000 for easy viewing!
- Click the (Menu) button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click Devices on the Menu that pops out on the left.
- Click button in the upper right corner, & click Manual Adding.
- From here you will be prompted for your device information.
Alias: Location nickname
Register Mode: IP/Domain
Address: IP Address or Domain Name of device.
User: admin (Device Username)
Password: ****** (Device Password)
Camera No.: 0 (will update after it saves)
- Click (save) button in the upper right corner to save.
- Once saved, click the Start Live View.
Live View – How to View my DVR/NVR/IP Camera?
- In the upper left hand corner click (Menu) button, click Devices from the Menu of the left.
- Select the device you would like to view from the list shown.
- Press Start Live View and you will begin viewing your device!
Live View – Functions
- Camera List / Favorites
- Press button to go to the Camera List.
- Select or de-select the camera you want from the list.
- Click button to save your currently selected camera to a Favorite Group. (For example: Camera 1-16)
- When finished, click Start Live View to see the video.
- To create another Favorite Group, for example Camera 17-32 you would first uncheck all already selected cameras.
- You would then select the camera’s you would like from the list, in this case 17-32.
- Click button to save the selected camera’s to a Favorite Group as 17-32.
- When finished, press Start Live View to being viewing!
Live View – PTZ Control
- When viewing Live View, click (Enable PTZ) button to bring up the PTZ menu.
- You can swipe the screen to move Up, Down, Left, and Right.
- The PTZ Button’s are as follows: Cruise, Zoom, Focus, Iris and Preset.
- By pressing the Preset button you can Set or Call a preset.
Live View – Change Image Quality
- You can change Live View Image Quality by clicking (Image Quality) button.
- From here you can select Clear, Fluent, or Custom. Select Custom to open another menu where you can change the: Stream Type, Resolution, Frame Rate, and Bitrate. After the settings you want are changed hit Confirm to confirm your changes.
Note on Image Quality: Between the 2 defined image quality type’s provided, it is recommended to choose Fluent.
IMPORTANT: The Custom Button is for more advanced users. The custom control is related to remote configuration to customize the image quality, by adjusting this setting you are also effecting your local recording quality as well.